Category:Pacific Electric Railway
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
Pacific Electric Railway.
- The Pacific Electric Railway, or Red Cars sytem (1901–1961) — a privately owned mass transit system of Greater Los Angeles, in Southern California.
- Centered in Downtown Los Angeles, the Red Cars system connected cities and towns across Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, and Riverside County.
- The Pacific Electric used electrically powered streetcars, light rail lines, and buses. In the 1920s, it was the largest electric public transit system in the world.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pacific Electric Railway templates (1 C, 63 P)
Pages in category "Pacific Electric Railway"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- San Fernando (Pacific Electric)
- San Pedro via Dominguez (Pacific Electric)
- San Pedro via Gardena (Pacific Electric)
- Santa Ana (Pacific Electric)
- Santa Monica Air Line (Pacific Electric)
- Sawtelle (Pacific Electric)
- Sherman (Pacific Electric)
- Sierra Madre (Pacific Electric)
- Sierra Vista (Pacific Electric)
- South Pasadena Local (Pacific Electric)
- Pacific Electric Sub-Station No. 14
- Subway Terminal Building