Category:Pages with citations using conflicting page specifications
This is a tracking categoryIt is used to build and maintain lists of pages—primarily for the sake of the lists themselves. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This is a tracking category for CS1 citations that use more than one of the options:
This error occurs when CS1 citations attempt to simultaneously use more than one of the parameters:
|at=. Each of these parameters is meant to provide a different way of specifying the location within a larger work, of the cited content, that is, of the specific page(s) or place in a cited source that contains the information that supports the article text. Only one of these parameters is displayed in any rendered citation. According to their intended purpose,
|page= should be used to specify a single page that is relevant to the cited content,
|pages= should be used to specify a range or list of pages (e.g. 37–42) that are relevant, and
|at= should be used to indicate a location in the larger work that is not a numbered page (e.g. "back cover"). Sometimes, editors misunderstand the meaning of
|pages=, and attempt to use it to indicate the total number of pages in the resource.
|page= is used with either or both of
|at=, only the
|page= value is displayed. Similarly, when
|pages= is used with
|at=, only the
|pages= value is displayed.
To resolve this error, remove the inappropriate parameter.
Pages with this error are automatically placed in Category:Pages with citations using conflicting page specifications.[a]
- Pages in the Book talk, Category talk, Draft, Draft talk, Education Program talk, File talk, Help talk, MediaWiki talk, Module talk, Portal talk, Talk, Template talk, TimedText talk, User, User talk, and Wikipedia talk namespaces are not included in the error tracking categories.
Pages in category "Pages with citations using conflicting page specifications"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/3RRArchive99
- Wikipedia:Articles for creation/Redirects/2013-08
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/.700 Hubel Express
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Akira Fujimoto
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Friends of organization
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of fictional New Zealanders
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2010 July 4
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2010 June 16
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2010 May 8
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2010 September 20
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2011 June 7
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Log/2012 September 13
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/National Socialist American Labor Party
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Problem of Slovak nationality in Hungarian Kingdom
- Radio Homogenization
- Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Humanities/2011 June 2
- Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/2011 September 21
- Regulation of nanotechnology
- Wikipedia:Reliable sources/Noticeboard/Archive 146
- Wikipedia:Reliable sources/Noticeboard/Archive 36
- Wikipedia:Reliable sources/Noticeboard/Archive 65