Category:Partial zero-emissions vehicles
This category is to list all partial zero-emissions vehicles. The vehicle does not necessarily need to be a Hybrid vehicle. These vehicles have
- zero evaporative emissions from its fuel system
- a 15 year (or at least 150,000 mile) warranty on the emissions system
- and meet SULEV tailpipe emission standards.
- Defenition of a partial zero-emissions vehicle
- http://www.state.nj.us/dep/cleanvehicles/08cartable.htm List of PZEV certified vehicles according to New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Retrieved September 22, 2008
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Hybrid vehicles (8 C, 27 P)
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).