Category:People associated with the campaign for Scottish devolution
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- People associated with the campaign for Scottish devolution, also referred to as Home Rule; for example signatories of the Claim of Right for Scotland.
- See also: Scottish Home Rule Association, Scottish Labour Party (1888), Scottish Covenant Association, Campaign for a Scottish Assembly, Scottish Constitutional Convention, Scottish Labour Action, Scotland United, Scotland Forward.
Pages in category "People associated with the campaign for Scottish devolution"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Bashir Maan
- John MacCormick
- Neil MacCormick
- Ramsay MacDonald
- John MacDougall (British politician)
- Alexander MacEwen
- Compton Mackenzie
- John Mackintosh (Scottish politician)
- Kate Maclean
- Malcolm Macleod
- Hector C. Macpherson
- David Martin (Scottish politician)
- Allan Massie
- George Mathers, 1st Baron Mathers
- James Maxton
- John McAllion
- Tom McCabe
- Jack McConnell
- John McGovern (politician)
- Anne McGuire
- Robert McIntyre
- Rosemary McKenna
- Pauline McNeill
- Ray Michie, Baroness Michie of Gallanach
- James Graham, 6th Duke of Montrose
- John Farquhar Munro