|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Persia.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
The History of Persia — 330 BCE to 1925 CE.
- This category covers the Iranian history timeline of Persia — from the Greek and Roman era; through the Medieval—Middle Ages, Early Modern period, and Industrial age; to the dawn of the 20th century.
- Alexander the Great conquered the Persian Achaemenid Empire in 330 BCE, ending the Ancient Persian Empire era.
- In 1925 the Pahlavi Dynasty came to power, and instructed all embassies to call Persia by its ancient Persian name — Iran.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Ancient Persia (8 C, 6 P)
- ► Dura-Europos (5 P)
- ► Kingdom of Armenia (10 C, 3 P)
- ► Roman–Persian Wars (4 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Persian history"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Persian history"
This category contains only the following file.