|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Physical geography.|
Physical geography is a subfield of geography, closely related to geology, that focuses on the spatial characteristics of natural processes, within the hydrosphere, biosphere, atmosphere and lithosphere.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Biogeography (16 C, 109 P)
- ► Hydrology (19 C, 335 P)
- ► Natural disasters (25 C, 19 P)
- ► Oceanography (22 C, 285 P)
- ► Quaternary (4 C, 11 P)
- ► Subterranea (geography) (28 C, 64 P)
Pages in category "Physical geography"
The following 117 pages are in this category, out of 117 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).