Category:Poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes T15-T98 should be included in this category.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Complications of surgical and medical care (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Effects of external causes (37 P)
- ► Mass poisoning (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Poisoning by drugs, medicaments and biological substances (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Teratogens (12 C, 36 P)
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).