Category:Political history of the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 46 subcategories, out of 46 total.
- ► Elections in the United Kingdom (26 C, 23 P)
- ► Political movements in the United Kingdom (34 C, 10 P)
- ► Official Opposition (United Kingdom) (1 C, 43 P)
- ► Treaties of the United Kingdom (12 C, 443 P)
- ► United Kingdom commissions and inquiries (3 C, 3 P)
- ► United Kingdom Parliamentary constituencies (historic) (6 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Political history of the United Kingdom"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- History of the Labour Party (UK)
- Lansdowne Letter
- Later life of Winston Churchill
- Sir Wilfrid Lawson, 3rd Baronet, of Brayton
- Liberal welfare reforms
- List of multi-member constituencies in the United Kingdom and predecessor Parliaments
- List of Parliamentary Boroughs and associated County Constituencies 1832–1918
- List of Parliaments of the United Kingdom
- The Long Walk to Finchley
- History of reform of the House of Lords