Category:Politics of Mexico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Politics of Mexico.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Mexico politics-related lists (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Corruption in Mexico (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Elections in Mexico (5 C, 36 P)
- ► Foreign relations of Mexico (14 C, 16 P)
- ► Political organizations in Mexico (3 C, 29 P)
- ► Political parties in Mexico (8 C, 8 P)
- ► Secularism in Mexico (2 C)
- ► Think tanks based in Mexico (3 P)
- ► Mexican politics stubs (1 C, 44 P)
Pages in category "Politics of Mexico"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- María Santos Gorrostieta Salazar
- Second Federal Republic of Mexico
- Secretariat of National Defense (Mexico)
- Security policy of Enrique Peña Nieto
- Sexenio (Mexico)
- Sindicato Nacional de Trabajadores de la Educación
- Solemn Act of the Declaration of Independence of Northern America
- Provisional Government of Mexico (1823–24)