Category:Pre-statehood history of West Virginia
Prior to becoming a state on June 20, 1863, this area was part of the state of Virginia
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► People of pre-statehood West Virginia (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Archaeological sites in West Virginia (3 C, 7 P)
- ► Colonial forts in West Virginia (15 P)
- ► Historic trails and roads in West Virginia (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Native American history of West Virginia (6 C, 11 P)
- ► West Virginia pioneers (12 P)
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).