Category:Presidency of Bill Clinton
A category for notable events or individuals, who had either a noteworthy direct effect on the course of the Clinton Administration, can also include those that had a notable political, historical, societal, or cultural impact during the Clinton Administration.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► 104th United States Congress (5 C, 18 P)
- ► Executive orders of Bill Clinton (13 P)
- ► Clinton Administration initiatives (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Clinton Administration personnel (2 C, 218 P)
- ► United States federal judges appointed by Bill Clinton (3 C, 3 P)
- ► Waco siege (1 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Presidency of Bill Clinton"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- U.S.–China Relations Act of 2000
- United States – Russia mutual detargeting
- United States Commemorative Coin Act of 1996
- 1998 United States embassy bombings
- United States federal government shutdowns of 1995 and 96
- United States presidential election, 1992
- United States presidential election, 1996
- USS Cole bombing