From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New coat of arms of the kings of France.
This category holds all the Fils de France, so called Sons of France, the name given to children of the French King.
Pages in category "Princes of France (Bourbon)"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Louis XV of France
- Louis XVI of France
- Louis XVII of France
- Louis XVIII of France
- Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou
- Louis Armand II, Prince of Conti
- Louis, Duke of Burgundy (1751–1761)
- Louis François, Duke of Anjou
- Louis Henri, Duke of Bourbon
- Louis, Grand Condé
- Louis, Dauphin of France, Duke of Brittany
- Louis, Dauphin of France, Duke of Burgundy
- Louis, Dauphin of France (1729–1765)
- Louis, Grand Dauphin
- Louis d'Orléans, Duke of Orléans
- Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans