|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Problem solving.|
Problem solving consists in using generic or ad hoc methods, in an orderly manner, for finding solutions to problems. Some of the problem-solving techniques developed and used in artificial intelligence, computer science, engineering, mathematics, medicine, etc. are related to mental problem-solving techniques studied in psychology.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Expert systems (1 C, 39 P)
- ► Game theory (18 C, 287 P)
- ► Heuristics (3 C, 71 P)
- ► Imagination (3 C, 28 P)
- ► Planning (13 C, 37 P)
Pages in category "Problem solving"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Candle problem
- Circle time
- Cognitive acceleration
- Cognitive closure (philosophy)
- Collaborative problem-solving group
- Collective Induction
- Community method
- Computational thinking
- Computer supported brainstorming
- Convergent and divergent production
- Convergent thinking
- Cornelian dilemma
- Creative Education Foundation
- Creative problem-solving
- Creativity techniques
- Critical thinking