|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Proteomics.|
Proteomics is the large-scale study of protein, particularly their structures and functions.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Protein classification (16 P)
Pages in category "Proteomics"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Peptide sequence tag
- Photo-reactive amino acid analog
- Protein contact map
- Protein Information Resource
- Protein mass spectrometry
- Protein microarray
- Protein sequencing
- List of protein structure prediction software
- Protein–protein interaction
- Protein–protein interaction prediction
- Protein–protein interaction screening
- Proteomic code
- Proteomics Identifications Database
- Protomap (proteomics)
- Sample preparation in mass spectrometry
- Shotgun proteomics
- Smart ligand
- Stable isotope labeling by amino acids in cell culture
- David States
- Stem cell proteomics
- Surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization
- Systematic Protein Investigative Research Environment