Category:Public benefit corporations in New York
Public benefit corporations are commonly used by the government of New York State to perform a specific purpose, such as investment in infrastructure or regulation of horse racing. These corporations are frequently referred to as authorities.
Pages in category "Public benefit corporations in New York"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- New York City Housing Authority
- New York City School Construction Authority
- New York City Transit Authority
- New York Power Authority
- New York Racing Association
- New York State Canal Corporation
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- New York State Housing Finance Agency
- New York State Thruway
- Niagara Falls Bridge Commission
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority