|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Puzzles.|
Puzzles are problems deemed to have value as entertainments. The term "puzzle" typically refers to problems in recreational mathematics, geometry, and language — often as a means for education, cognitive skills enhancement in symbolic reasoning or logic. See also Category:Problem solving, for problems which are non-recreational or otherwise outside of the "puzzle" definition.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Puzzle books (1 C, 31 P)
- ► Puzzle designers (2 C, 76 P)
- ► Guessing games (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Riddles (1 C, 32 P)
- ► Tiling puzzles (3 C, 20 P)
- ► Puzzle video games (19 C, 984 P)
- ► Word puzzles (1 C, 21 P)
Pages in category "Puzzles"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).