Category:Reference works in the public domain
The public domain comprises the body of knowledge and innovation in relation to which no person or other legal entity can establish or maintain proprietary interests within a particular legal jurisdiction. The following category contains articles about references written in the public domain.
Pages in category "Reference works in the public domain"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Cambridge History of English and American Literature
- Catalogue of Works in Refutation of Methodism
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- Chambers's Encyclopaedia
- Conversations-Lexikon mit vorzüglicher Rücksicht auf die gegenwärtigen Zeiten
- Copyright status of work by the Florida government
- Copyright status of work by the U. S. government
- Cyclopaedia of Political Science, Political Economy, and the Political History of the United States
- Cyclopædia, or an Universal Dictionary of Arts and Sciences
- Cyclopedia of Universal History
- Dictionary of Australasian Biography
- Dictionary of Australian Biography
- Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century
- A Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography
- Domestic Encyclopedia