Category:Regions of old Armenia
I. Geography of Ptolemeus (2nd century AD).
II. Geography ("Ashkharhatsuyts") of Armenia, Middle East and the World, 7th century AD.
- Ayrarat (with now days cities Yerevan, Armavir, Kars, Igdir, Payazat or Dogubayazit)
- Vaspurakan (with now days cities Van, Nakhichevan, Julfa, Ordubad)
- Syunik (with now days cities Kapan, Goris, Lachin, Meghri)
- Artsakh (with now days cities Stepanakert, Shusha, Kelbajar, Fizuli)
- Utik (with now days cities Ijevan, Dilijan, Berd, Ganja, Kazakh)
- Paytakaran (with now days cities Lenkoran, Masali, Astara)
- Gugark (with now days cities Akhalkalak, Aspindza, Tsalka, Akhaltsikh, Bolnis-Khachen or Bolnisi, Ardahan, Tashir)
- Tayk (with now days cities Olti or Oltu, Ardvin or Artvin)
- Karin or Bardzr Hayq (with now days cities Erzurum, Erzindjan or Erzincan, Bayberd or Bayburt)
- Tsopk or Dzopq (with now days cities Kharput - Elyazig or Elazig, Balu)
- Taron or Daron (with now days cities Mush, Malazgirt, Akhlat or Ahlat, Arjesh or Ercis)
- Aghdznik or Arznik or Alznik (with now days cities Bitlis, Silvan, Diyarbekir or Diarbeqir, Siirt, Sason or Sassun)
- Moxoene or Moks (with now days cities Mukus, Shatakh - Catak)
- Kortjek or Korduq or Gordiana (with now days cities Hakkari, Shirnak or Sirnak)
- Norshirakan (with now days cities Salmast, Khoy - Her, Marand)
- Lesser Armenia or Phoqr Hayq (with now days cities Sivas, Malatya, Trabzon, Rize, Kayseri, Hemsin or Hamshen)
- Kilikia or Cilicia (with now days cities Adana, Kozan-Sis, Tarsus, Selevkia - Silifke)
- Armenian Mesopotamia or Hayots Midjagetq (with now days cities Urha or Urfa or Edessa or Yedesia, Nisibin or M'tsbin or Migdonia)
- First Armenia or Armenia Protin or Arajin Hayq (to the West from Lesser Armenia)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Vaspurakan (1 P)
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).