Category:Religious buildings completed in 1883
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Religious buildings completed in 1883"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Bonaventure Monastery
- St. Elisabeth's Church (Reddish)
- St George's Church, Hyde
- St. John's Cathedral (Kuala Lumpur)
- Saint John's Episcopal Church (Wilmington, California)
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Marion, North Carolina)
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Saginaw, Michigan)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church (Davenport, Iowa)
- St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church (Westover, Maryland)
- St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church (Elyria, Ohio)
- St. Patrick's Catholic Church (Glynwood, Ohio)
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church Complex (Patchogue, New York)
- Saint Peter's and Saint John's Anglican Church
- Salem Swedish Methodist Episcopal Church
- Sharon Lutheran Church and Cemetery
- Sheldahl First Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Society of the Congregational Church of Great Barrington
- South Wild Rice Church
- St Paul's Cathedral, Rockhampton