Category:Religious buildings completed in 1888
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Religious buildings completed in 1888"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Girard, Kansas)
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Keokuk, Iowa)
- St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church (Denver)
- Church of St. Luke and St. Matthew (Brooklyn, New York)
- St. Mark's Episcopal Church (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- St. Michael the Archangel Church (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Saint Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church
- Saint Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church (Anniston, Alabama)
- St. Philomene Catholic Church and Rectory
- Sandsøy Church
- Spring Hill Presbyterian Church
- St John's Church, Sparkhill
- St. John Baptist Church (Lecompte, Louisiana)
- St. John's African Methodist Episcopal Church (Norfolk, Virginia)
- St. Mary's Episcopal Church (Dorchester, Massachusetts)
- St. Michael's Catholic Church (Mechanicsburg, Ohio)
- Stone Church (Independence, Missouri)