Category:Religious buildings completed in 1888
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Religious buildings completed in 1888"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Keokuk, Iowa)
- St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church (Denver)
- Church of St. Luke and St. Matthew (Brooklyn, New York)
- St. Mark's Episcopal Church (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- St. Michael the Archangel Church (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Saint Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church
- Saint Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church (Anniston, Alabama)
- St. Philomene Catholic Church and Rectory
- Salem Methodist Church (Franklin, North Carolina)
- Sandsøy Church
- Sofia Church, Jönköping
- Spring Hill Presbyterian Church
- St John's Church, Sparkhill
- St. John Baptist Church (Lecompte, Louisiana)
- St. John's African Methodist Episcopal Church (Norfolk, Virginia)
- St. Mary's Episcopal Church (Dorchester, Massachusetts)
- St. Michael's Catholic Church (Mechanicsburg, Ohio)
- Stone Church (Independence, Missouri)