Category:Religious buildings completed in 1928
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Religious buildings by year:||1923 - 1924 - 1925 - 1926 - 1927 - 1928 - 1929 - 1930 - 1931 - 1932 - 1933|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Religious buildings completed in 1928"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacred Heart Church (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- St. Andrew's Catholic Church (Pasadena, California)
- St. Anthony of Padua Church (Bronx)
- St. James Church and Rectory (Callicoon, New York)
- St. John of Rila Church (Chicago)
- Saint Joseph's Church, Singapore
- St. Mary of the Angels Motherhouse Complex (Williamsville, New York)
- St. Stephen of Hungary Church (New York City)
- Second Congregational Church (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Temple Sholom
- St. Benedict Cathedral (Evansville, Indiana)
- St. Mary & St. George Anglican Church
- Star of the Sea Painted Church
- Strother Memorial Chapel
- Swedish Evangelical Lutheran Church (Swedesburg, Iowa)