Category:Religious buildings completed in 1930
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Religious buildings by year:||1925 - 1926 - 1927 - 1928 - 1929 - 1930 - 1931 - 1932 - 1933 - 1934 - 1935|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Religious buildings completed in 1930"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Albany, New York)
- Saint Mark Coptic Orthodox Church (Heliopolis)
- St. Nicholas Church (Nikolski, Alaska)
- Sts. Sergius and Herman of Valaam Church
- Santa Maria Addolorata a piazza Buenos Aires
- Santuario de la Medalla Milagrosa y San Agustín, Montevideo
- South Main Baptist Church