Category:Religious organizations established in 1834
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious organizations established in 1834.|
|Religious organizations established by year||1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837|
|Years||1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837|
Pages in category "Religious organizations established in 1834"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Francis Xavier Cathedral (Alexandria, Louisiana)
- St. John's Catholic Church (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- St. John's Cathedral (Jacksonville)
- Saint Paul Cathedral (Pittsburgh)
- St. Paul's Church (New York City)
- Congregation of the Sisters of St. Ann
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Peoria, Illinois)
- Stake (Latter Day Saints)
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney