Category:Religious organizations established in 1897
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious organizations established in 1897.|
|Religious organizations established by year||1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900|
|Years||1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900|
Pages in category "Religious organizations established in 1897"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Adelbert's Church (Bronx)
- St. Ambrose's Church (New York City)
- St. Catherine of Siena's Church (New York City)
- St. Luke's Church (Bronx, New York)
- St. Martin of Tours' Church (Bronx)
- SS. Peter and Paul's Church (Bronx, New York)
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz
- Society of the Atonement
- St Luke's Episcopal Church (Long Beach, California)