|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious texts.|
Religious texts, also known as scripture, are the texts which various religious traditions consider to be sacred, or of central importance to their religious tradition. Many religions and spiritual movements believe that their sacred texts are divinely or supernaturally inspired.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Bible (14 C, 8 P)
- ► Discordian texts (3 P)
- ► East Asian religious texts (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Lost religious texts (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Occult texts (4 C, 16 P)
- ► Rastafarian texts (7 P)
- ► Works based on religious texts (5 C, 1 P)
- ► Zoroastrian texts (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Religious texts"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).