Category:Relocated buildings and structures in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Relocated buildings and structures in the United States.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Relocated buildings and structures in the United States"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church
- Saint Clement's Church (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church (Cahaba, Alabama)
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Walnut Creek, California)
- Sankaty Head Light
- Sheely Bridge
- Snake River Bridge
- St. Joan of Arc Chapel
- Steilacoom Catholic Church
- Strafford (SEPTA station)