|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Research libraries.|
A research library is a library which contains an in-depth collection of material on one or several subjects. The library will generally include primary sources and related material. A research library can be contrasted with a lending library due to the difference in breadth of subjects and collections between the two, as lending libraries house books of all types.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Deposit libraries (1 C, 103 P)
- ► Foreign Archaeological Institutes in Greece (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Law libraries (29 P)
- ► Medical libraries (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Science libraries (9 P)
Pages in category "Research libraries"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- National Gallery of Australia Research Library
- National Library (Vanuatu)
- National Library of Australia
- National Library of Pakistan
- National Library of Papua New Guinea
- National Library of Poland
- National Research Libraries Alliance
- New York Art Resources Consortium
- New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
- Newberry Library
- NOAA Central Library
- Tamiment Library and Robert F. Wagner Archives
- Texas State Library and Archives Commission
- The Rare Book & Manuscript Library (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Thomas J. Watson Library
- Toronto Reference Library
- Transportation libraries
- Tuvalu National Library and Archives
- Tyrrell Historical Library