Category:Road traffic management
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Road traffic management"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Three-detector problem and Newell's method
- Three-phase traffic theory
- Traffic bottleneck
- Traffic congestion
- Traffic congestion map
- Traffic congestion reconstruction with Kerner's three-phase theory
- Traffic count
- Traffic enforcement camera
- Traffic engineering (transportation)
- Traffic Engineering Database
- Traffic flow
- Traffic guard
- Controlled traffic farming
- Trunk road agency
- Traffic optimization
- Traffic psychology
- Traffic regulations
- Truck Lane Restriction
- Turning movement counters