Category:Santa Cruz Mountains
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- the Santa Cruz Mountains - of the California Coast Ranges mountain system in the western San Francisco Bay and the Monterey Bay regions of Northern California.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Santa Cruz Mountains.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Santa Cruz Mountains"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- San Andreas Creek
- San Bruno Mountain
- San Bruno Mountain State Park
- San Francisquito Creek
- San Lorenzo River
- San Mateo Creek (San Francisco Bay Area)
- San Vicente Redwoods
- Santa Cruz Mountains AVA
- Santa Teresa Hills
- Saratoga Gap Open Space Preserve
- Sawyer Camp Trail
- Sierra Azul
- Skyline-to-the-Sea Trail
- Soquel Demonstration State Forest
- Stevens Creek (California)