Category:Satellite meteorology and remote sensing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Satellite meteorology and remote sensing"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Malaysian Centre of Remote Sensing
- Marine Optical Buoy
- Maximum-value composite procedure
- Meteosat Second Generation
- Meteosat visible and infrared imager
- Microwave humidity sounder
- Microwave Limb Sounder
- Microwave sounding unit
- Mobile mapping
- Moderate-Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer
- Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre
- MSU temperature measurements
- Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer