From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Laws passed by the Parliament of Scotland (pre-1707) and Scottish Parliament (post-1999); and laws passed by the Parliament of the United Kingdom (or its predecessor, the Parliament of Great Britain) that specifically relate to Scotland.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Constitutional laws of Scotland (10 P)
- ► Proposed laws of Scotland (2 P)
- ► Repealed Scottish legislation (1 C, 3 P)
- ► School Establishment Acts (5 P)
- ► Treaties of Scotland (2 C, 24 P)