Category:Second Empire architecture in New York
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Second Empire architecture in New York.|
Pages in category "Second Empire architecture in New York"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chichester House (Kingston, New York)
- Christ Church (Bronx, New York)
- Church Street Historic District (Nassau, New York)
- City Hall Post Office and Courthouse (New York City)
- City Hospital (Roosevelt Island)
- Cohoes Music Hall
- Conklin Mountain House
- Cordts Mansion
- William B. Cronyn House
- Crowell House (Sea Cliff, New York)