Category:Singers by language
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Singers by language.|
Singers, sorted by languages in which they perform. Where a specific nationality mainly comprises speakers of one language, singing in that language should not be used to categorize people. This especially applies if the language name is the same as the demonym for the country's residents, such as Category:Polish-language singers and Category:Polish singers.
See also: Category:Singers by nationality.
This category has the following 92 subcategories, out of 92 total.
- ► Japanese-language singers (1 C, 186 P)
- ► Malay-language singers (70 P)
- ► Malayalam playback singers (107 P)
- ► Mandarin-language singers (4 C, 19 P)
- ► Marathi-language singers (1 C, 71 P)
- ► Mayan-language singers (2 P)
- ► Mixtecan-language singers (2 P)
- ► Moldavian-language singers (2 P)
- ► Mongolian-language singers (3 P)
- ► Māori-language singers (7 P)
- ► Vietnamese-language singers (23 P)
- ► Zapotec-language singers (3 P)