|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sociology.|
|Note: Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Universal Decimal||0 316|
Sociology is the study of human society, including social structures and social actions. Sociologists study individuals in social settings, voluntary associations, professional bodies, groups, institutions, and organizations.
Sociologists are interested in human behavior as social behavior; interest ranges, therefore, from the analysis of brief contacts between anonymous individuals to the study of global social processes.
To browse this category, you may prefer to use the Sociology category tree.
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.
- ► Ageing (20 C, 180 P, 1 F)
- ► Social change (7 C, 46 P)
- ► Deviance and social control (5 C, 21 P)
- ► Ethnicity (21 C, 37 P)
- ► Globalization (15 C, 6 P)
- ► History of sociology (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Methods in sociology (4 C, 46 P)
- ► Social problems (19 C, 13 P)
- ► Race (human classification) (7 C, 25 P)
- ► Urbanization (4 C, 21 P)
- ► Works of sociology (9 C, 4 P)
- ► Sociology stubs (7 C, 449 P)
Pages in category "Sociology"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).