Category:Sound technology stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to Sound recording and reproduction technology. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Sound technology stubs"
The following 176 pages are in this category, out of 176 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Acapella Audio Arts
- Acoustic space
- ACT (audio format)
- Active Bat
- Audio analysis
- Audio control surface
- Audio equipment
- Audio normalization
- Audio signal
- Audiofy bookchip
- Automatic volume limiter
- Autonomous recording unit
- Ayre Acoustics
- Azimuth Co-ordinator
- LA-2A Leveling Amplifier
- Legacy Audio
- Line driver
- Line-in recording
- List of Ambisonic Hardware
- List of Ambisonic Source Texts
- List of permanent Ambisonic playback systems
- Long-term Predicted Excitation Coding
- Loran (cassette)
- Lossless predictive audio compression
- Lossless Transform Audio Compression
- Loudness compensation