Category:Space non-governmental organizations
Space NGOs or Non-Governmental organizations, are typically private non-profit groups that have no government affiliation. Some are found by the government such as Young Astronaut Council, which was started by a president, but are not part of the government.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Space non-governmental organizations"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Icarus Interstellar
- INavsat consortium
- Initiative for Interstellar Studies
- International Academy of Astronautics
- International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety
- International Astronautical Federation
- International Institute of Air and Space Law
- International Space Development Conference
- International Space Education Institute
- San Diego Space Society
- Sea Launch
- Space Camp Spain
- Space Camp Turkey
- Space Development Steering Committee
- Space Fellowship
- Space Frontier Foundation
- Space Generation Advisory Council
- Space Industries Incorporated
- Space Nursing Society
- Space Studies Institute
- SpaceHub Southeast
- Student Space Exploration & Technology Initiative
- Students for the Exploration and Development of Space