Category:Spanish colonial period in the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
Spanish colonial period in the Philippines.
- The Spanish colonial period in the Philippines (1521-1898) — colonial rule of the Las Islas Filipinas (Philippines), a part of the Spanish East Indies territories.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Spanish Colonial architecture in the Philippines (2 C, 76 P)
- ► British rule of the Philippines (8 P)
- ► Encomenderos (32 P)
- ► Spanish colonial infrastructure in the Philippines (1 C, 57 P)
- ► Spanish–American War (11 C, 52 P)
Pages in category "Spanish colonial period in the Philippines"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).