||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Library of Congress||GV|
A sport consists of a physical activity or skill carried out under a publicly agreed set of rules, and with a recreational purpose: for competition, for self-enjoyment, to attain excellence, for the development of skill, or some combination of these. The difference of purpose is what characterises sport, combined with the notion of individual (or team) skill or prowess. Sorts News for 24/7
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► Sports administration (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Sports business (7 C, 31 P)
- ► Sport disciplines (12 C)
- ► Sports events (20 C, 4 P)
- ► Gender and sport (5 C)
- ► History of sports (18 C, 41 P)
- ► Sports instruction (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Sports journalism (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Sports-related lists (19 C, 51 P)
- ► Sports museums (21 C, 12 P)
- ► Sports venues (19 C, 37 P)
- ► Works about sports (26 C, 5 P)
- ► Sports stubs (17 C, 450 P)