Category:Sports rules and regulations
Rules and/or regulations that are publicly agreed upon sets of principles, policies, criteria, descriptions and/or conducts governing a sport or physical activity for reasons of safety, sportsmanship, equipment or facility design, and competitiveness.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Sports rules and regulations"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Clay court
- Code of Points (artistic gymnastics)
- Collegiate wrestling
- Commonwealth Games Federation
- Comparison of American and Canadian football
- Comparison of association football and rugby union
- Comparison of baseball and softball
- Comparison of Gaelic football and rugby union
- Comparison of karate styles