From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category lists streetcar suburbs: communities whose growth and development is or was strongly shaped by the use of streetcar lines, cable cars or tram routes as a primary means of transportation.
Pages in category "Streetcar suburbs"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Maxwell Park, Oakland, California
- Melrose-Rugby, Roanoke, Virginia
- Mile End, Montreal
- Millsmont, Oakland, California
- Milton, Massachusetts
- Mission Hill, Boston
- Moreland Street Historic District
- Morningside, Minnesota
- Mount Pleasant, Washington, D.C.
- Mount Rainier, Maryland
- Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania
- Multnomah, Portland, Oregon
- Myers Park (Charlotte neighborhood)
- Savin Hill
- Shadow Lawn Historic District (Austin, Texas)
- Shaker Heights, Ohio
- South Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- South River City, Austin, Texas
- Spruce Hill, Philadelphia
- St. Francis Wood, San Francisco
- Sunnyside, Portland, Oregon