Category:Stub message templates needing attention
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is an administration category. It is used for administration of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.||
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category has a backlog that requires the attention of willing editors.
This notice will hide when this category has fewer than 3 items. ( )
- : a template with a broken (non-existent) image
- : a template without a Category defined
- : a template without any kind of Description, i.e. subject, article and qualifier are all undefined
- : a template with an Erroneous name parameter
- : a template using the imagealt parameter
- : a template using one or more Non-existent categories
- : category names that don't end with "stubs"
- : a template Without a name parameter defined
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).