Category:Surface features of bodies of the Solar System
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Surface Geological features of the Solar System — named surface features on planets and their natural satellites, and on minor planets, excluding Earth.
- See also
- Note: Some of the "craters" pages should be supplemented with "geological features" pages.
- External links
- USGS Gazetteer of Planetary Nomenclature (also includes nomenclature of satellites and minor planets (asteroids)
- Descriptions and Latin plurals for surface feature types
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Extraterrestrial cliffs (2 P)
- ► Extraterrestrial dunes (2 P)
- ► Geological features on asteroids (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Extraterrestrial hills (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Surface features of Jupiter's moons (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Lists of impact craters (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Surface features of Neptune's moons (2 P)
- ► Extraterrestrial rocks (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Surface features of Saturn's moons (5 C, 9 P)
- ► Surface features of Uranian moons (1 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Surface features of bodies of the Solar System"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of areas of chaos terrain on Mars
- List of catenae on Mars
- List of craters on Mars
- List of mountains on Mars
- List of plains on Mars
- List of craters on Mars: A-G
- List of craters on Mars: H-N
- List of craters on Mars: O-Z
- List of craters on 253 Mathilde
- List of craters on Mercury
- List of geological features on Mercury
- List of geological features on Mimas
- List of craters on the Moon
- List of lunar features
- List of maria on the Moon
- List of mountains on the Moon
- List of valleys on the Moon