From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The pages listed in this category are templates
|Further template category notes
|This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
|To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Title templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Title templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
Wikipedia templates that place content in the top of an article, above or just below the line under an article's title in monobook skin (placement in other skins may vary). See above example.
Pages in category "Title templates"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).