This category is for torch songs. In the songs included here, the singers express their devotion or unrequited love for someone who does not return their affection or has moved on to someone else. Torch songs are generally ballads.
Pages in category "Torch songs"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- I (Who Have Nothing)
- I Can't Make You Love Me
- I Can't Stop Loving You
- I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You)
- I Don't Know How to Love Him
- I Don't Know Why
- I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance with You
- I Get Along without You Very Well (Except Sometimes)
- I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry
- I'll Be Around (The Spinners song)
- If I Can't Have You
- In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
- Invisible (Jaded Era song)
- It's the Same Old Song