Category:Treaties entered into force in 2004
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Treaties by year of entry into force:||1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009|
Pages in category "Treaties entered into force in 2004"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Protocol to the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights on the establishment of an African Court on Human and Peoples' Rights
- Agreement establishing the Agency for International Trade Information and Co-operation as an Intergovernmental Organisation
- Agreement between Bosnia and Herzegovina and the European Patent Organisation on co-operation in the field of patents
- Agreement on the Conservation of Albatrosses and Petrels
- Agreement on the Privileges and Immunities of the International Criminal Court
- April 8 Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement