Category:Treaties extended to British Mauritius
| Mauritius →
British Indian Ocean Territory  →
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to British Mauritius (1810–1968). Treaties extended to British Mauritius remain in force for Mauritius only if Mauritius has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to British Mauritius"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea
- Certification of Able Seamen Convention, 1946
- Convention for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs
- International Convention for the Suppression of Counterfeiting Currency
- Customs Convention on Containers
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation for Private Use of Aircraft and Pleasure Boats
- Customs Convention on the Temporary Importation of Private Road Vehicles
- Convention concerning Customs Facilities for Touring