Category:Treaties extended to Colonial Fiji
|← British Western Pacific Territories||Dominion of Fiji →|
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to Colonial Fiji (1874–1970). From 1877–1952, Colonial Fiji was part of the British Western Pacific Territories. A treaty extended to Colonial Fiji remains in force for Fiji only if Fiji has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Colonial Fiji"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea