Category:Treaties extended to Puerto Rico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|← Kingdom of Spain|
Treaties extended by the United States to Puerto Rico (1898–).
Pages in category "Treaties extended to Puerto Rico"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- Patent Cooperation Treaty
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Protocol amending the Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs