Category:Treaties extended to the Colony of Barbados
← British Windward Islands 
← West Indies Federation
| British Windward Islands →
West Indies Federation →
Treaties extended by the United Kingdom to the Colony of Barbados (1625–1966). (The Colony of Barbardos was part of the British Windward Islands from 1833–85 and was part of the West Indies Federation from 1958–62.) A treaty extended to the Colony of Barbados remains in force for Barbados only if Barbados has declared its succession to the treaty.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the Colony of Barbados"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on Freedom of Transit
- Barcelona Convention and Statute on the Regime of Navigable Waterways of International Concern
- International Convention concerning the Use of Broadcasting in the Cause of Peace
- Brussels Agreement (1924)
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea