Category:Treaties extended to the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands
|← German New Guinea|| Northern Mariana Islands  →
Republic of the Marshall Islands  →
Federated States of Micronesia  →
Republic of Palau  →
Treaties extended by the United States to the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (1947–94). A treaty extended to the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands remains in force for the Northern Mariana Islands. It remains in force for the independent successor countries only if the country has declared its succession to the treaty.
Pages in category "Treaties extended to the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- Patent Cooperation Treaty
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Protocol amending the Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs